Please also read the “Overall Terms & Conditions” in addition to these specific Wholesale Terms & Conditions.
BY PLACING AN ORDER FOR PRODUCTS FROM THIS WEBSITE, YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT, AND YOU ACCEPT AND ARE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU AFFIRM THAT IF YOU PLACE AN ORDER ON BEHALF OF AN ORGANIZATION OR COMPANY, YOU HAVE THE LEGAL AUTHORITY TO BIND ANY SUCH ORGANIZATION OR COMPANY TO THESE TERMS.
YOU MAY NOT ORDER OR OBTAIN PRODUCTS THIS WEBSITE IF YOU (i) DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, (ii) ARE NOT THE OLDER OF (A) AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR (B) LEGAL AGE TO FORM A BINDING CONTRACT WITH DIVERSE WOODWORKING, LLC, OR (iii) ARE PROHIBITED FROM ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF THIS WEBSITE’S CONTENTS, OR PRODUCTS BY APPLICABLE LAW.
These terms and conditions (these “Terms”) apply to the purchase and sale of products through www.diversewoodworking.com (the “Site”). These Terms are subject to change by Diverse Woodworking, LLC (referred to as “us,” “we,” or “our” as the context may require) without prior written notice at any time, in our sole discretion. Any changes to these Terms will be in effect as of the “Last Updated Date” referenced on the Site. You should review these Terms prior to purchasing any products that are available through this Site. Your continued use of this Site after the “Last Updated Date” will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.
2. Order Acceptance and Cancellation. You agree that your order is an offer to buy, under these Terms, all products listed in your order. All orders must be accepted by us or we will not be obligated to sell the products to you. We may choose not to accept orders at our sole discretion, even after we send you a confirmation email with your order number and details of the items you have ordered.
(a) All prices, discounts, and promotions posted on this Site are subject to change without notice. The price charged for a product will be the price advertised on this Site at the time the order is placed, subject to the terms of any promotions or discounts that may be applicable. The price charged will be clearly stated in your order confirmation email. Price increases will only apply to orders placed after the time of the increase. Posted prices do not include taxes or charges for shipping and handling. All such taxes and charges will be added to your total price, and will be itemized in your shopping cart and in your order confirmation email. We strive to display accurate price information, however we may, on occasion, make inadvertent typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions related to pricing and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time and to cancel any orders arising from such occurrences.
(b) Terms of payment are within our sole discretion, and unless otherwise agreed in writing, payment must be received by us before our acceptance of an order. We accept the credit cards and other payment methods displayed on the Site during checkout for all purchases. You represent and warrant that (i) the credit card information you supply to us is true, correct and complete, (ii) you are duly authorized to use such credit card for the purchase, (iii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iv) you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including shipping and handling charges and all applicable taxes, if any, regardless of the amount quoted on the Site at the time of your order. If by prior written agreement payment is not made at the time when an order is placed, invoices are due and payable within the time stated on your invoice. We may charge a late payment penalty of 1% per month on undisputed amounts, or the maximum rate permitted by law, whichever is less. Without waiving any of our other rights or remedies, we may refuse additional orders until all overdue amounts are paid in full.
4. Shipments; Delivery; Title and Risk of Loss. We will arrange for shipment of the products to you. Please check the individual product page for specific delivery options. You will pay all shipping and handling charges unless otherwise specified in the order confirmation. Title and risk of loss pass to you upon our transfer of the products to the carrier. Shipping and delivery dates are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed. We are not liable for any delays in shipments.
(a) Except for any products designated on the Site as non-returnable, we will accept a return of the products for a refund of your purchase price, less the original shipping and handling costs, provided such return is made within 14 days of delivery with valid proof of purchase and provided such products are returned in their original condition. To return products, you must call 812-366-3000 or e-mail our Returns Department at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”) number before shipping your product. No returns of any type will be accepted without an RMA number. You are responsible for all shipping and handling charges on returned items unless otherwise specified. You bear the risk of loss during shipment. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, returns may be subject to a restocking fee of up to 20%.
(b) Refunds are processed within approximately three business days of our receipt of your merchandise. Your refund will be credited back to the same payment method used to make the original purchase on the Site. WE OFFER NO REFUNDS ON ANY CUSTOM PRODUCTS OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTS DESIGNATED ON THIS SITE AS NON-RETURNABLE.
7. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSS OF USE, REVENUE OR PROFIT, OR FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHETHER ARISING OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ANY AGREED OR OTHER REMEDY OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCTS SOLD THROUGH THE SITE.
10. Force Majeure. We will not be liable or responsible to you, nor be deemed to have defaulted or breached these Terms, for any failure or delay in our performance under these Terms when and to the extent such failure or delay is caused by or results from acts or circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, flood, fire, earthquake, explosion, governmental actions, war, invasion or hostilities (whether war is declared or not), terrorist threats or acts, riot or other civil unrest, national emergency, revolution, insurrection, epidemic, lockouts, strikes or other labor disputes (whether or not relating to our workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials, materials or telecommunication breakdown or power outage.
11. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. All matters arising out of or relating to these Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Indiana without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of Indiana or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the State of Indiana.
13. Submission to Jurisdiction. Any legal suit, action or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be instituted in the federal courts of the United States of America or the courts of the State of Indiana in each case located in the City of New Albany and County of Floyd, and each party irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts in any such suit, action or proceeding.
14. Assignment. You will not assign any of your rights or delegate any of your obligations under these Terms without our prior written consent. Any purported assignment or delegation in violation of this Section 14 is null and void. No assignment or delegation relieves you of any of your obligations under these Terms.
15. No Waivers. The failure by us to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of future enforcement of that right or provision. The waiver of any right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of Diverse Woodworking, LLC.
(a) To You. We may provide any notice to you under these Terms by: (i) sending a message to the e-mail address you provide or (ii) posting to the Site. Notices sent by e-mail will be effective when we send the e-mail and notices we provide by posting will be effective upon posting. It is your responsibility to keep your e-mail address current.
(b) To Us. To give us notice under these Terms, you must contact us as follows: (i) by facsimile transmission to 812-366-3002; or (ii) by personal delivery, overnight courier or registered or certified mail to Diverse Woodworking, LLC, 505 Maplewood Blvd, Georgetown, IN 47122. We may update the facsimile number or address for notices to us by posting a notice on the Site. Notices provided by personal delivery will be effective immediately. Notices provided by facsimile transmission or overnight courier will be effective one business day after they are sent. Notices provided by registered or certified mail will be effective three business days after they are sent.
18. Severability. If any provision of these Terms is invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severed from these Terms and will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms.